Nubity seeks for a proactive System Administrator, member of our DevOps Engineering team in Buenos Aires. The role will be in charge of implementing new projects on the company, from the early architecture, design and technical implementation. We are looking for a person with linux/unix background plus high-end web applications expertise.
please contact email@example.com with CV and contact details.
- Support Nubity Operations, assist our customers from the Engineering perspective, adopting proactive support. You will be responsible for taking our customers to the next level.
- Able to drive & lead complex implementations with minimum assistance.
- Keep the infrastructure secure, while also being productive.
- Improve, maintain our monitoring and backup systems, all this while keeping Nubity humming smoothly.
- Outstanding communications skills, customer facing is a key on our strategy.
- Participate on our technical on-call rotation.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated proven success in the following competencies:
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Sets aspirational goals and has a “can do” attitude that looks for unique ways to solve problems and achieve results.
- Execution Excellence: Translates Nubity strategy into tech strategies and execution plans. Sets clear and challenging goals for a portfolio of work, and pursues them with tenacity delivering successful results.
- Adaptability: Demonstrate resilience, and maintain a constructive attitude in times of change. Regularly scans the environment to help anticipate changes that could affect key outcomes.
- Collaboration: Create conditions for successful collaboration at the organizational level that delivers results. Able to maintain a broader perspective, and remove barriers by working with others around a shared need or customer benefit.
- 3+ years of experience or proven in-depth knowledge of Linux.
- Experience working with LAMP on corporate production environments.
- Ability to work with Virtualized technology CloudStack, Openstack, vSphere, etc.
- Experience with RDBMS databases (MySQL, PostGre, MSSQL, etc)
- Talent to setup & manage multiple Web midleware as Apache, Nginx, Memcached, Varnish and others.
- Possess excellent collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Rackspace, Softlayer, etc)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (mongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc)
- Microsoft Windows products administration skills is a plus.
- 1+ year of experience on startups or fast growing environments.
###About this company
The technology industry is undergoing an undisputable transformation. The adoption of cloud services is exploding and Nubity is enabling Small and Medium Business (SMB) customers to leverage enterprise-grade technology at affordable cost. Backed by recognized investors, the company is set to jumpstart in the coming months and to quadruple its current size.