Developer, Budget Travel
Are you a skilled, passionate developer looking to make a big impact on a small team? We're an established travel publication (both online and in print), and we're looking for a full-time Python and Django developer at our midtown NYC office.
- 2 years of experience working with Python in a collaborative environment, whether professional or open-source
- Thorough understanding of SQL databases
- Thorough understanding of using Git for version control
- Basic understanding of Unix shell environments
- Availability to work on-site in our office, located in midtown NYC
- 1 year of experience working with Django
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Experience implementing unit testing in Python
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience collaborating with off-site developers
No HR firewalls here, folks. :-)
Lisa Schneider (General Manager, Digital) is the team's manager; resumes and HR-type questions (e.g., compensation) should be directed to her at email@example.com
Tom X. Tobin (Lead Developer) is happy to let you pick his brains about the more day-to-day aspects of the job; you can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters, please.