The Ruby CodeCademy was the bare minimum to enter Le Wagon! Here are some more material you must review before starting the bootcamp.
Please fork this gist (you need a GitHub account, you also need to be logged in, then click on the top right
Fork button), this way, you'll be able to check the checkboxes as you progress through the preparation work.
- Watch The 2-hour landing page from Papillard
- Go further with Web Components
- Watch Git & GitHub for Beginners from ssaunier
- Watch API for Beginners
- To have a better idea of the tools used everyday in a Startup, watch Technical Workflow for a Startup
- Complete the Make a website track on CodeCademy
- Complete the HTML & CSS track on CodeCademy
- Read the book The Lean Startup by Eric Ries (look for a PDF version)
- Read and take notes on goodui.org
- Read the book Don't make me think by Steve Krug (look for a PDF version)
- Go through the Learn enough Command Line to be dangerous tutorial from Michael Hartl