HTML5 Media Element Specification and Webkit (See Source/WebCore/html/HTMLMediaElement.cpp)
- The equivalent of specification's
media.load()in Webkit is
HTMLMediaElement::load()and is located in
- When in specifications says about
discarding pending events and callbacks for the media element, the Webkit calls
cancelPendingEventsAndCallbacks()to perform these operations. It's located in
networkStatein specification has four states:
- NETWORK_EMPTY: The element has not yet been initialized. All attributes are in their initial states.
- NETWORK_IDLE: The element's resource selection algorithm is active and has selected a resource, but it is not actually using the network at this time.
- NETWORK_LOADING: The user agent is actively trying to download data.
- NETWORK_NO_SOURCE: The element's resource sele