Continuously learning and monitoring modern web development technologies, industry trends and standards. Excellent communication skills and able to work alongside multidisciplinary teams to define and refine new functionality. Able to play a key role throughout the software development / support life cycle of a project to ensure that quality solutions meet business objectives.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to multi-task, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactivity and confidence to take tasks responsibilities.
- Able to identify and solve bugs with analysis, testing and refactoring.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Great ability team work: understanding the requirements and contracts of Back-end teams and working alongside UX/UI designers teams enhancing the user experience.
- Able to clearly communicate technical data to non technical colleagues and clients.
- Support on Front-end communities and Open Source projects.
Webdoctor Front-end Developer, February 2017 - Present
Development and maintenance of Webdoctor.ie and others online clinical/health web and mobile applications. Creating new ways to interact with the patient using modern technology. Supporting the Back-end team to active our business goal.
- Front-end development of responsive layouts/devices using HTML, CSS, SASS.
- Deployment unit testing and integration test as part of the development process.
- Working with a Back-end team (Ruby on Rails) to convert business requirements and technical specifications.
Neoway Business Solutions
Front-end Developer, January 2016 - December 2016
Development and maintenance of Search, SearchBar and Dashboard products (SIMM 2.0). Using modern web technologies focusing on performance, usability and accessibility. Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams: Back-end, Dev-ops and Quality Assurance.
- Developing and adapting different layouts/devices using HTML, CSS, SASS, Responsive Design.
- Deployment unit testing and validation as part of the development process using Karma.
- Working with a multi-disciplinary teams (Node.js, JSON, GO, Docker) to convert business requirements and technical specifications.
Front-end Developer, March 2015 - December 2015
Development of e-commerce stores and promotional hotsites. Work alongside a Back-end team building B2B projects focused on performance and creative solutions. Support and maintenance of Imaginarium e-commerce store.
- Developing adaptive layouts and responsive designs using HTML, CSS, SASS.
- Working with a Back-end team (PHP, Magento, Laravel, Vagrant) to convert business requirements and technical specifications.
Front-end Developer, July 2013 - February 2015
Development and maintenance of web applications and administrative systems. Working in parallel in Ativore project. Responsible of client side development: creation and code optimization, layout structure, implementation of new technologies, maintenance and content management. Besides my developer role I was also Technology Manager. I managed all part of IT, planned resources / time and used the development process Scrum in updates and project deadlines..
- Working in conjunction with Back-end (Ruby on Rails) teams and UI/UX designers to solve business needs.
- Resources planning, requirements and deadlines of Ativore project.
Bolt Brasil Comunicação Digital
Front-end Developer, November 2011 - July 2013
Development of websites and maintenance of administrative systems. Work alongside Back-end using agile methodology Scrum/Kanban. Participation of interaction projects and mobile projects using Node.js and Arduino.
- Client-side development: websites, hotsites, mobile apps, web Facebook apps, and maintenance of administrative systems using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Responsive Design, Javasript, JQuery, AJAX.
- Working closely with Back-end teams ( PHP, Wordpress, Zend Framework) and UI/UX designers to solve business needs.
- Development of applications dedicated to social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
Multimedia Production - University Center of Belo Horizonte 2009 - 2012
Well-established course who provides a broad introduction to multimedia design and development. It is particularly relevant to those who are interested in pursuing a career in web, motion graphics or multimedia industries such as web design, e-graphics, multimedia production, graphic design or new media technologies. The course also provides valuable foundation skills for further study in areas like computer sciences, multimedia, digital media and audio visual studies.
Online courses and study 2012 - Present
Personal projects and support on Front-end communities and Open Source projects:
Done online development courses:
- Potuguese: fluent, native.
- English: professional working proficiency
Available on request.