- URL:: https://changelog.com/posts/petal-the-end-to-end-web-stack
- [[Thinking Elixir Podcast]] episode: https://podcasts.nu/avsnitt/thinking-elixir-podcast/tailwind-css-alpinejs-and-liveview-with-patrick-thompson-4_Z2xj-ngo
- [[Chris McCord]] article: https://dockyard.com/blog/2020/12/21/optimizing-user-experience-with-liveview
- All the links in this article are useful.
- My takeaways
- With [[elixir]] and [[phoenix]] the floor is low and the ceiling is basically non-existent.
Whatsapp has built with Erlang to great success running an enormous system on a very small crew. With Elixir, we see companies like Discord th
I hereby claim:
- I am tjstankus on github.
- I am tjstankus (https://keybase.io/tjstankus) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is DEFC 99A1 E5B8 378C E73E E143 CC21 2ABD 83B5 AE2B
To claim this, I am signing this object:
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004
Copyright (C) 2012 Brandon B. firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed.
DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE