#Adding a New Issue
- Add a new post to WordPress.
- Select the PDF, PDF thumbnail, issue year, and issue type at the bottom of the post content area.
- Add those newly uploaded files to the post. Use the fuil size thumbnail when inserting into post.
- When uploading the thumbnail, save it's name as something like "Wednesday, January 29, 2014"
- Make sure to check the proper category, weekly issue or special section, and then the current year.
- Set the PDF thumbnail as the featured image for the post (needed for the Past Issues and Special Sections to work).
- Publish it!