Bots, Services, and Servers
- Kanelbulle#2329 (483286872748064774)
- Server Manager - Anyone who has the ability to add a bot to a server or configure the bot for the server. This is usually an administrator or moderator
- Server Member - Anyone who is a member of server to which one of the bots has been added
- Service User - Anyone who authorizes an application (logs in) for a scope that provides additional information
Data Collected and shared
These items may be supplied/sent to a 3rd-party in order to provide our services and subject to other Terms Of Service and/or Privacy Poilicies:
Data Collected By Command
The following items may be collected and stored when intentionally provided by a user (usually by means of a command). This data will not be collected automatically. When providing data in this way, you forego any rights to the content of the data provided.
- Links to external accounts, e-mail addresses, timezones, identification information (profiles)
- Server configurations
- Archives of messages
- Data and content for automated tasks
- Saved references, urls, or text.
Data Collected When Enabled
These items will be automatically collected if a bot is configured to perform certain actions by a server manager. These features are always opt-in, and thus this data will not be collected unless the corresponding feature is enabled.
- Logs of chat messages (serverlogs)
- Member list
Data Collected Automatically
This data may be collected automatically by some bots. This data is used to provide statistics or history data. For any bots that collect this data, it is necessary for features of said bot.
- Previous usernames
- Date and Time of last activity
- Emote usage counts
- Any data needed for standard operation of Discord bots, such as server permissions (this data is stored in cache only while the bot is running)
Data Collected via Authorization
This data may be collected when authorizing an application, such as when logging in to a site via Discord Oauth2. This data is also outlined on the authorization page.
- Username, Discord ID, Avatar Data
- List of guilds (servers) your account is connected to
- E-mail address
- Discord account connections (such as Steam, Reddit, etc)
All stored data is kept on protected servers. Please keep in mind that even with these protections, no data can ever be 100% secure. All efforts are taken to keep your data secure and private, but its absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
Feedback on any and all provided bots and services is appreciated. When you submit comments, suggestions, bug reports, and any other forms of feedback, you forego any rights to the content, title, or intent of the provided feedback. Additionally, the feedback may be utilized in any way.
Disclosure of Private information.
We may disclose some and/or all information related to your usage and information stored by us
- If we are required to by law, a court order, and/or any legal issues/disputes.
Subject to change.
By adding any of Tristans bots to your server or using these bots or services in any way, you are consenting to the policies outlined in this document. In addition, you (the server manager) are agreeing to inform your members of the Developer Terms of Service and the contents of this document. If you, the server manager, do not agree to this document, you may remove the bot(s) from the server. If you, the server member, do not agree to this document, you may leave the server that contains the bot(s). If you, the service user, do not agree to this document, you may revoke authorization of the application(s) in your 'Authorized Apps' menu.