- presentation link for talk "Writing NeoVim Plugins using Python Plugin API"
- neotags - basic ctags auto update plugin for Neovim
- presentation link for talk "The quest for PHP Intellisense in VIM"
- phpactor - PHP refactoring and introspection tool
Raül Torralba Adsuara
- presentation link for talk "VIM for PHP developers. The best editor with all IDE features."
- custom ctags functions - own easytags functions
- fzf - a command-line fuzzy finder
- emmet-vim - a vim plug-in which provides support for expanding abbreviations similar to emmet
- vim-gitgutter - shows a git diff in the gutter (sign column) and stages/undoes hunks
- nerdtree-git-plugin - a plugin of NERDTree showing git status flags.
- vim-fugitive - a Git wrapper so awesome, it should be illegal
- gv - a git commit browser
- Gundo - visualize your Vim undo tree
- presentation link for talk "My theory of VIM the IDE "
- ctrlp-py-matcher - fast vim CtrlP matcher based on python
- display intend lines
- vim-nerdtree-tabs - NERDTree and tabs together in Vim, painlessly
- my dotfiles and vimrc
Justin M. Keyes
- presentation link for talk "Head first with vim specific helpfile"
- vimdoc - Helpfile generation for vim
- vimdoc2html - converts Vim-style documentation into HTML
- vimhelppdf - a script to convert Vim documentation to hyperlinked PDF, using LaTeX
- presentation link for talk "Neovim – The Historian's Best Friend"
- link to post about talk "Neovim – The Historian's Best Friend"
- vimtex - a modern vim plugin for editing LaTeX files.
- pandoc - a universal document converter
- vim-pandoc - pandoc integration and utilities for vim
- vimwiki - personal wiki for Vim
- ditto - highlight repeated words
- goyo - distraction-free writing in Vim
- targets.vim - Vim plugin that provides additional text objects
- presentation for talk "Vim Mapathon - An advanced introduction to maps"
- Some dope build-in functionality:
:help include-search. Just
:setlocal path=and go nuts.
- https://github.com/w0rp/ale: a syntastic replacement
- tabular: handy alignemt plugin
- vimrc of Marc Deop
- vim-nerdtree-tabs - syncronize nerdtrees over tabs
- Ggrepper - contextual search
- the_silver_searcher - a code-searching tool similar to ack, but faster
- ack.vim - Vim plugin for the Perl module / CLI script 'ack'
- vim-vinegar - combine with netrw to create a delicious salad dressing
- vim-gutentags - a Vim plugin that manages your tag files
- vim-snippets - vim-snipmate default snippets (Previously snipmate-snippets)
- vim-snipmate - snipMate.vim aims to be a concise vim script that implements some of TextMate's snippets features in Vim.
- supertab - perform all your vim insert mode completions with Tab
- vim-lion - a simple alignment operator for Vim text editor
- vim-surround - quoting/parenthesizing made simple
- vimux - vim plugin to interact with tmux
- vim-test - run your tests at the speed of thought
- neomake - asynchronous linting and make framework for Neovim/Vim
- neovim-ruby - Ruby bindings for Neovim
- clever-f.vim - extended f, F, t and T key mappings