大変革 Beta 6
Thanks to everyone who helped test taiHENkaku! We are approaching the final release. Indeed, the current "beta" is less buggy than HENkaku R6! On a sidenote, the payload now only has six 3.60 specific offsets (excluding the kernel rop). That means porting it to other firmware versions is easier than ever (just dump SceSysmem and find those offsets).
Developers: Please make sure you are using the latest toolchain from (https://goo.gl/RaEB9L). We made a lot of changes so using an older toolchain to add taiHEN hooks will result in crashes! Also make sure to update your taiHEN development libraries to the latest version.
If you are not interested in helping test the beta, we recommend that you stick with the old stable release at (https://henkaku.xyz/) instead. To update the beta, reboot and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/ from your Vita's browser. To remove the beta, delete molecularShell, reboot, and visit https://henkaku.xyz/ instead.
- Updated molecularShell to 1.43 which supports changing HENkaku config without needing reboot.
- Re-enabled CRC checks on skprx files to prevent corruption. You should not modify taihen.skprx/henkaku.skprx and should only modify config.txt.
- Fixed problem where the latest version is not installed
- Fixed "hold R1 to reinstall"
- Fixed installer drawing problems when text overflows
- PSN spoofing no longer works. This might be fixed in the future, but is currently low priority.
- molecularShell now only shows
ux0:and only part of it. This is part of the move to molecularShell being a safe homebrew while VitaShell has full powers. Please install VitaShell manually to access other partitions moving forward.
- If build the offline installer yourself and point it to beta.henkaku.xyz, you can use offline mode. The release builds will always point to HENkaku stable.
Please report any other issues to the issue tracker