PHI Token Smart Contract audit report.
The audit focused primarily on the security of PHI Token Smart Contract.
In total, 4 issue were reported including:
0 high severity issues.
2 medium severity issues.
2 low severity issues.
1. Different data in docs and code.
Please provide correct data and re-check all the values.
2. Owner can disable transfer for people not from whitelist.
setTransferActive owner can disable transfer for all people not from whitelist, but transfers should be active after ICO end.
Add condition, that if ICO ended, then all the transfers are enabled.
3. Wrong mint function.
mint function should create new tokens, but in this case it will just transfer from other address.It's same with
4. Known vulnerabilities of ERC-20 token
- It is possible to double withdrawal attack. More details here
- Lack of transaction handling mechanism issue. More details here
Smart contract has two medium severity issues, please fix it before deploying.