Bridge Function between Kinesis Streams and Step Functions
For each record read from the Kinesis Stream, a StepFunction state machine will be executed asynchronously.
Required Environment Variables
- region: the AWS region where your StepFunction state machine is defined.
- stateMachineArn: the ARN of the StepFunction state machine you want to execute.
- You have to add an updated version of boto3 to your deployment package.
- You will need a longer timeout, depending on the size of your Kinesis Stream batch.
- You can connect multiple Kinesis Streams to the same Bridge Function, as long as the state machine is the same.