- Table of contents
- General information
- General structure of a test
- WordPress-specific assertions and test functions
- creating posts
- creating terms
- attaching images
This Gist contains a transcript of the curfew order in Columbus.
The curfew was signed on the 30th of May, 2020, by Mayor Andrew J. Ginther.
The curfew order was announced at https://www.columbus.gov/Templates/Detail.aspx?id=2147515539 and published in the form of a PDF at https://www.columbus.gov/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=2147515538 as images of text.
I've transcribed the executive order's orders below.
- Two thumb drives, at least 4GB
- A Dell Inspiron 13" 7386. It may be labeled as a 7000-series 2-in-1. If you're not sure of the model number, check your purchase materials, or in the OEM-installed Windows open the Dell Service application.
- A second computer, for displaying things like manuals, instructions, and for burning bootable drives. You can do this project without it; it's just not really recommended by me.
- Print off the service manual.
- Print off this list.
- Generate the following:
- device admin password
If you've had to re-associate your virtual machine with vagrant, but
vagrant ssh now requires a password to connect, this is because the ssh key associated with the box disappeared. You can still get in with the password
vagrant (usually), but many workflows will need the automatic connection.
Here's how to regain public/private key authentication to ssh into your vagrant virtual machine:
vagrant up, then
vagrant ssh-config to find the IdentityFile:
$ vagrant ssh-config Host default HostName 127.0.0.1
The goal of this project is to use Phpdoc against Largo to generate GitHub Wiki pages using phpdoc and phpdoc-md.
The entirety of their documentation on templates and custom templates:
|# copied from http://zeroset.mnim.org/2013/03/14/sftp-support-for-curl-in-ubuntu-12-10-quantal-quetzal-and-later/|
|sudo apt-get update|
|sudo apt-get install build-essential debhelper libssh2-1-dev|
|apt-get source curl|
|sudo apt-get build-dep curl|
From https://cse.osu.edu/computing-services/resources/remote-access, download the Debian 64-bit installer:
$ wget http://web.cse.ohio-state.edu/cs/vpn/ps-pulse-linux-5.3r4.2-b639-ubuntu-debian-64-bit-installer.deb $ ar vx ps-pulse-linux-5.3r4.2-b639-ubuntu-debian-64-bit-installer.deb x - debian-binary x - control.tar.gz x - data.tar.gz
I hereby claim:
- I am benlk on github.
- I am benlk (https://keybase.io/benlk) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 4C2D F6E4 5925 87CB 9DCF 8CBF E6E2 B01D C9C6 01F7
To claim this, I am signing this object: