A D3 Rectangular Area Chart with animated filling.
Configurable features include:
- Configurable maximum value. The chart will use either the maximum value of data it's provided, or a maximum value that you specify through configuration. This is especially useful if you're using multiple charts at the same time and you want their relative sizes to be the same regardless of their data.
- Expansion direction. I.E. which corner does the chart expand from.
- Animation on/off.
- Configurable delay between chart load and animation start.
- Configurable delay between the start of the expansion animation for each area block.
- Area block colors and text colors.