Couldn't find the text of this for a while...
|# To run this script|
|# => scp it to the server|
|# => run `sudo bash install.bash`|
|echo "deb http://downloads-distro.mongodb.org/repo/ubuntu-upstart dist 10gen" | tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list # MongoDB Prep|
|apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv 7F0CEB10 # MongoDB Prep|
A utility inspired by @ahoward that allows screens to be the name of the directory they were spawned from. This is mainly helpful for Terminal/iTerm tabs.
Executing this should rejoin sessions with the same name if they already exist or otherwise create them.
- Place or symlink into your path (I symlink as
- Ensure the script is executable
Setting up an iPad 1 to be an Ansible Node
- Update the iPad (v5.1.1?) to the latest iOS and make a backup using iTunes
- Install the sshpass program on your laptop. Ansible will need this to connect over ssh using a password.
- Jailbreak the iPad using redsn0w -- you now have Cydia
- Use Cydia to install "MobileTerminal", "OpenSSH", "Python", and "Setup Tools"
- Follow the "MobileTerminal" instructions in Cydia for changing the default passwords
- Locate your iPad's IP address by looking in Settings.app > Wi-Fi and clicking your connected networks detail ">" arrow
- SSH into your iPad and make sure you add IP address to list of known hosts
- Place IP address into an Ansible hosts file