There isn't a GitHub Page here.
Are you trying to publish one? It may take up to ten minutes until your page is available.
Read the full documentation
to learn how to set up GitHub Pages
for your repository, organization, or user account.
- jQuery - The de-facto library for the modern age. It makes things like HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, and Ajax much simpler with an easy-to-use API that works across a multitude of browsers.
- Backbone - Backbone.js gives structure to web applications by providing models with key-value binding and custom events, collections with a rich API of enumerable functions, views with declarative event handling, and connects it all to your existing API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- AngularJS - Conventions based MVC framework for HTML5 apps.
- lawnchair - Key/value store adapter for indexdb, localStorage
- lxml - Pythonic binding for the C libraries libxml2 and libxslt.
- boto - Python interface to Amazon Web Services
- Django - Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Fabric - Library and command-line tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration task.
- PyMongo - Tools for working with MongoDB, and is the recommended way to work with MongoDB from Python.
- Celery - Task queue to distribute work across threads or machines.
- pytz - pytz brings the Olson tz database into Python. This library allows accurate and cross platform timezone calculations using Python 2.4 or higher.
- Bundler - Bundler maintains a consistent environment for ruby applications. It tracks an application's code and the rubygems it needs to run, so that an application will always have the exact gems (and versions) that it needs to run.
- rabl - General ruby templating with json, bson, xml, plist and msgpack support
- Thin - Very fast and lightweight Ruby web server
- Unicorn - Unicorn is an HTTP server for Rack applications designed to only serve fast clients on low-latency, high-bandwidth connections and take advantage of features in Unix/Unix-like kernels.
- SimpleCov - SimpleCov is a code coverage analysis tool for Ruby 1.9.
- Zeus - Zeus preloads your Rails app so that your normal development tasks such as console, server, generate, and specs/tests take less than one second.
- 960 Grid System - An effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.
- Compass - Open source CSS Authoring Framework.
- Bootstrap - Sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Font Awesome - The iconic font designed for Bootstrap.
- Zurb Foundation - Framework for writing responsive web sites.
- SASS - CSS extension language which allows variables, mixins and rules nesting.
- Skeleton - Boilerplate for responsive, mobile-friendly development.