* JSON Response
* Get json data from url and decode.
# Get the WordPress json parser
if ( ! function_exists( 'json_parser' ) ) :
sudo apt-get install unzip curl aptitude
bash -s stable
< <(curl -s https://raw.github.com/wayneeseguin/rvm/master/binscripts/rvm-installer )
#rvm tools rvm-env ruby bash
# if .bashrc is exist, copy rvm init script in .bashrc
sudo apt-get update
* WordPress 3.1 Taxonomy Feeds Plugin (Must-Use)
* Copyright (C) 2011 hakre <http://hakre.wordpress.com/>
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
* License, or (at your option) any later version.
* All of this code is in a big class that implements things like meta boxes and
* tons of other stuff but for now here's the relevant functions.
* Note the custom post types and custom taxonomies are just in placeholder form.
* I haven't gone through and properly set the labels, etc. for them like I will
* when I release the plugin.
Here's a couple of metaboxes that I've recently created using this system
$subpostings = redrokk_metabox_class ::getInstance( , 'subpostings ' array(
'title ' => , '(optional) Subscription for Postings '
'description ' => , "As an optional feature, you have a complete api at your disposal which will allow you the ability to offer and manage member posts. In addition to these settings, you may need to create the associated pages for accepting posts from your frontend. "
rewrite ^/(.*)$ http://example.com/$1 permanent;
* Responsive WordPress Core Theme Styles
: display normal;
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.