Here's the deal
- These are in no particular order.
- Principles are ideas by which we live.
- Ideas are not sacred. Ideas change. Ideas are not people nor identification marks.
- People change their value systems all the time.
- Principles are an attempt to retain some version of consistency between contexts, thus simplifying one's life with generalities.
- Specific instances may require these ideas to be adapted or thrown out entirely.
- To be offended by an idea means you are offended by a magical, make believe thing. Don't be.
- Get your own.