Rick Bradley rick
Services Engineering Reading List
- A reading list for services engineering, with a focus on cloud infrastructure services
- Most content is on applied distributed systems and systems operations
- Please send suggestions to @mmcgrana or open an issue
I wanted to move from using a shared copy of my boxen personal manifest to using files managed out of my dotfiles repo. Instead of cutting a pull request every time I want to add a homebrew package to my laptop, I'm managing this like I manage the rest of my dotfiles -- just commit and go.
To do it, I am using a symlink:
% ln -s /Users/rick/.boxen-manifests /opt/boxen/repo/modules/people/manifests/rick
(It's also possible to just commit that symlink directly into the the org's boxen git repo at
I hereby claim:
- I am rick on github.
- I am rickbradley (https://keybase.io/rickbradley) on keybase.
- I have a public key whose fingerprint is 2FC5 3B15 9F78 284D 5127 6735 1855 81A2 1529 F03C
To claim this, I am signing this object:
|-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----|
|Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.22 (Darwin)|
|Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org|