- The structure/organization should be simple and immediately obvious so that:
- Readers can find stuff
- Devs know where new docs should go, or what docs need to be updated if they've change something
- Structure is more "flat" with less generic sections, hopefully this makes the structure clearer
- The stuff under the top-level heading "Installation" is meant to take you through a complete install, deployment and basic customisation, the idea is that we (the ckan dev team) would follow this when deploying new client sites, instead of having our own wiki pages etc.
- Probably Overview and Contact will be pulled into Sphinx from the top-level README file, so they will also appear on the github front-page
- Changelog is pulled-in from the top-level CHANGELOG file