...if only I could remember them.
Tools, modules etc. See also: tip sheet.
- Toolz: Utility functions for interators, functions and dictionaries. These functions interoperate well and form the building blocks of common data analytic operations. They extend the standard libraries itertools and functools and borrow heavily from the standard libraries of contemporary functional languages.
- Boltons: boltons should be builtins.Boltons is a set of pure-Python utilities in the same spirit as, and yet conspicuously missing from, the the standard library.
- ptpython A better Python REPL
- A fast, extensible progress bar for Python https://github.com/tqdm/tqdm
- Various code metrics for Python code