Play framework libraries, etc
- Play Framework - Play Framework makes it easy to build web applications with Java & Scala.
- Akka - Akka is a toolkit and runtime for building highly concurrent, distributed, and fault tolerant event-driven applications on the JVM.
- Deadbolt - Deadbolt is a powerful, comprehensive authorization module for the Play framework.
- SecureSocial - An authentication module for Play Framework applications supporting OAuth, OAuth2, OpenID, Username/Password and custom authentication schemes.
- Play! Authenticate - Play! Authenticate is a brand-new choice for Java-based authentication within Play! Framework 2.x applications, supporting common OAuth2 providers such as Facebook or Google in parallel with your own user account service or an out-of-the-box username/password provider.
- Silhouette - Silhouette is an authentication library for Play Framework applications that supports several authentication methods, including OAuth1, OAuth2, OpenID, Credentials or custom authentication schemes.
- Reactive Mongo - ReactiveMongo is a scala driver that provides fully non-blocking and asynchronous I/O operations.
- Slick - Slick is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
- Kamon - Kamon is a Open Source set of tools that help you to get metrics out of your reactive applications built on top of Akka, Spray and Play!