Our docs are located here: http://docs.72lux.com. That site also explains how to use the API.
- Log in to the Shoppable Dashboard using the email address
firstname.lastname@example.org the password provided by Heather.
- Search for some products and add them to a frame. A frame is an HTML widget that displays products on a website, and it's also a grouping of products.
- Retrieve the contents of your product frame via our API.
- The API token
bnkWG0YGG0D590QWf6cd3769d1is tied to the Referer domain in the request
hackathon.com(which can be spoofed) using a call like this:
curl -H "Referer: http://hackathon.com" "http://api.shoppable.co/v1/token/bnkWG0YGG0D590QWf6cd3769d1/frame/1851" | python -mjson.tool
- If you don't want to use the API but would rather use the pre-built HTML widgets you can see how to do that here.
- You'll need to create an API token that matches your domain by going here
- The API also supports CRUD operations for shopping carts so you can add products to a shopping cart.