How do you make friends with React and FRP?
🤔 Start to develop your application using Focal.
This is a CFP for the
⚡️Lightning ⚡️ talk at awesome ReactiveConf 2017. If you'd like to see this talk, please 🌟 star 🌟 this summary and retweet my tweet 🙂 #ReactiveConf
Using the correct state management, we can make friends with FRP and React and make our application truly reactive. In my lightning talk, I will talk about Focal - a library for this kind of state management.
I will share Grammarly’s experience in building React apps with Focal and talk about atoms, lenses, and observables that help us create awesome applications.
The talk contents:
- Why Reactive?
- Observables with Atoms and Lenses.
- How Focal helps us to use observables in a React application.
- Making your app truly reactive:
- Examples, Focal with styled-components and other stuff from hipster stack
- Implement Focal in your current project. How about Redux app?
- Secret Bonus
If you want to see it all in my talk, please
Hey, I'm @AGambit95, a Software Engineer / Project Lead @Grammarly in Kyiv. I am a contributor to Focal and MobX, author of CSS in JS Benchmarks, and a geek