- The project must be at a working state or I fail the challenge and I have to start over (luckily didn't happen)
- Each project must be open source
- I can edit any one of those projects after the week ends, but I can only edit the day's project during the week
- The projects don't have to be fully complete, they just have to be at a working state
Now that is out of the way, here are the projects I made, and the link to the final commit of the day the projects were made. NOTE: I do not recommend you run the code from the final commit of the day because when the week is over, I am adding improvements to the projects, and it's always recommended to use the latest version. This is just to prove that I didn't cheat.
Finally, here are the projects I made
I DO NOT know how to name projects, help
- day 1: encodemaster69420 | Commit
- day 2: (Lost interest & only 1 command lol, but still follows the rules) Discagram | Commit
- day 3: css-preview | Commit
- day 4: weather69420 | Commit
- day 5: weather69420-terminal | Commit
- day 6: MetaMaker | Commit
- day 7: insultmaker69420 | Commit (Stupidest one, honestly)
Everything is open source on my Github
Feel free to check the source of a project listed here by going into my profile, and going to the Repositories tab.