If you have received a payment to some address, which is not listed in your wallet, but was generated from your XPub — don't worry, it's not lost and can be recovered as follows:
- install Electrum (tested on version 2.7.12)
- in Electrum, restore wallet with the inaccessible funds from its BIP32 Passphrase (also called Seed, 13 words)
- in the restored wallet, switch to Console tab, paste
getmasterprivate(), hit enter
- visit bip32.org
- select "Derive From: BIP32 Key"
xprv…from Electrum Console into the "BIP32 Extended Key" field
- select "Derivation Path: Custom"
m/0/n(or whatever is your gateway's
address_derivation_scheme) into the "Custom Path" field, where
nis the order's