HR Analysis, by team Spectre
- Web visualizations of HR road accident data using Google Maps and D3 over the last 5 years
- Data from github, not sure of source
NOAH, by team Haxton
- Map visualizations of "overflow incidents" of storm and sewer processing systems
- Some data from data.gov, some from HRSD, but didn't all line up to their desired data around nitrogen content due to overflow.
CVB Budget Analysis, by team Max Perigee
- Visualizations of three datasets, CVB Budget, Household density, and City staff salary
Norfolk Romance, by team Mischief Management
- Using data for finding places to meet someone
COD3, by team Undecided
- Mobile/Web that tells you avg response time of EMS/Public Safety to your location based on historical data.
- Using CVB open data portal for EMS and Dispatch indecent reports
HR Flood, by team Norfolk Flood
- Estimates economic impact of sea-level change on individual citizens
- Data from Va Costal Policy Center and William & Mary Law School
Pocket Change, by team USA
- Use Elisabeth trail data to compete for social causes like United Way, stores donate to UW, UW includes them in their gameafied app
- collects data on gamers to then market them on other social causes
DANO, by team Hopper
- "right data at right time"
- using new "lora modules" and mesh networks for realtime flood data across the city
Buzz, by team Square Root of 63.792
- app to find popular places (clubs/parties/events) in the moment, what's "buzzing"