email@example.com | Philadelphia, PAchris.ellbot.com |
Looking to become a better developer by surrounding myself with others who have a passion for what they do.
- Ansible, Packer, Terraform
- Cloud Infrascructure management.
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- Objective-C/iOS SDK
- Xfinity My Customer Website: https://customer.xfinity.com
- Xfinity Homepage: http://my.xfinity.com
- Xfinity Search: http://search.xfinity.com
- Major e-commerce platform built in Rails serving multi-million dollar clients
- Hidden City Philadelphia Festival Rails website
- Sprout Family Challenge iOS App
- Deloitte Life iOS App
- Everything Happening in Lower Manhattan iOS App
- The Trestle Inn CMS and Website (Ruby on Rails)
Experience Comcast (May 2016-Present) Senior Engineer
- Cloud migrations for legacy applications residing in physical datacenters.
- Infrastructure management for multiple Xfinity properties. Leveraging Packer, Terraform, and Ansible with newer development in Kubernetes.
- Advising and assisting junior developers in projects.
Comcast (May 2014-May 2016) Engineer
- X1 application development for streaming web videos to the settop box.
WebLinc, LLC. (July 2013-February 2014)
- Worked on an e-commerce platform built in Ruby on Rails, both building the platform as well as tailoring it for specific client needs.
- Construction of Sidekiq workers to maintain synchronicity of a client's business aspects (inventory, purchases, customers) between our platform and their internal solutions.
- Utilized tools such as MongoDB, Mongoid, Elastic Search, Redis, and Sidekiq.
- Communicated with clients during the development process to address both managerial and development questions and concerns.
I-SITE Inc. (March 2011-July 2013)
- Led I-SITE's first Ruby on Rail websites, including The Trestle Inn and Hidden City Philadelphia Festival website.
- Developed native iOS applications, including a multi-award winning iPhone event and location app utilizing Drupal as a CMS.
- Strived to improve the company's development process by introducing current standards, including Version Control, Development Environments and Deployment Techniques.
- Introduced new technologies for projects: ** Ruby on Rails and CodeIgniter as CMS solutions. ** LESS/SASS, HTML5, CSS3, for front end development. ** GitHub for revamping the companies source control.
I-Site Inc. - Intern - (May 2010 - March 2011)
- Worked on new technology research, including development of a top-down dungeon crawler game built in HTML5.
- Optimized company website for mobile devices.
- Worked on major client website doing both content updates and new feature implementation.
Algar Ferrari & Maserati (June 2009 - November 2009)
- Designed and prepped for print various advertisements and newsletters.
- Redesigned and implemented a monthly email newsletter.
- Did not get to drive any Ferraris or Maseratis.
- Gaming on all platforms. Used to play competitively.
- Arduino and other micro controllers.
Education Philadelphia University (2007-2011)
- Bachelors in Digital Design. 3.7 GPA
Written using Markdown in iA Writer.