- SE Radio http://feeds.feedburner.com/se-radio - Many technical concepts like Microservices, etc. Language agnostic.
- Hansel Minutes http://feeds.feedburner.com/HanselminutesCompleteMP3 - Similar to SE Radio but a different host. Not as in depth.
- The ChangeLog http://feeds.5by5.tv/changelog - A podcast about a different open source library each episode
- Ruby Rogues http://feeds.feedburner.com/RubyRogues - A Ruby podcast that often has language agnostic discussions. e.g., They will have Dave Thomas come on to discuss the state of Agile.
- Giant Robots Smashing into Other Giant Robots http://giantrobots.fm/ - Each episode is an interview of someone influential in the programming community.
- Think Relevance http://feeds.feedburner.com/thinkrelevance/podcast - A podcast for the Clojure programming language
- Programming Throwdown http://feeds.feedburner.com/programmingthrowdown - A different programming language is talked about each episode. Most times the hosts are not experts so it is very high level.