[PR Type] Brief summary. Fixes BUKKIT-####
PR Type can be B for Bukkit, C for CraftBukkit, B+C for a PR in both sides
[B+C] Provide an example commit for CONTRIBUTING.md. Fixes BUKKIT-1
Paragraphs explaining what the issue the PR is meant to be addressing.
Justification for this PR:
Paragraphs providing justification for the PR
Paragraphs breaking down what the PR is doing, in detail.
Testing Results and Materials:
Paragraphs describing what you did to test the code in this PR and links to pre-compiled test binaries and source.
This should be links to accompanying PRs, or alternate PRs that attempted to perform the task. Each reference should have a reason attached as to why it is being referenced (for example: "Similar to PR ### but won't empty your Bukkits"). Accompanying PRs need no explanation, but still need to be linked.
BUKKIT-#### - https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-####
Pull Request Check List (For Your Use):
- Fits Bukkit's Goals
- Leaky Ticket Ready
- Code Meets Requirements
- Code is Documented
- Code Addresses Leaky Ticket
- Followed Pull Request Format
- Tested Code
- Included Test Material and Source
- Importing New Minecraft Classes In Special Commit
- Follows Minimal Diff Policy
- Uses Proper CraftBukkit Comments
- Imports Are Ordered, Separated and Organised Properly