What Information Do We Store?
The following mentions all the information Anthem stores.
• Anthem stores user IDs, role IDs, channel IDs, server IDs, webhook URLs, message IDs and logs message content (for moderation purposes).
• User IDs are stored when a user has been blacklisted.
• Server IDs are stored when a command which stores data to a database (like the prefix command) is used, for indentification.
• Role IDs are stored for giving roles to a member when they join (autoroles), reaction roles, and when setting a mute role.
• Channel IDs are stored when the Youtube Notifier, moderation-logs and others are setup, to post/view messages to/in the channel.
• Webhook URLs created when Audit-Log is setup, are stored to post a message to the webhook whenever an event is triggered.
• Message IDs are stored for features like reactions roles and moderation-logs.
• Message content is logged, when a user edits their message or deletes their message, a notification is sent to the server admins whenever such an event is triggered. However, the server admins are only notified if they have enabled the audit logs posting for their server.
Who can access this data?
• All the above mention data is stored in a secure database, which can only be accessed by the developers (FC#5104, DaveFeed#8499).
• All the mod-logs can be viewed by the Admins and Moderators of that server or by the server members, if they wish to make it public.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to one of the developers or join Anthem's Support Server. The
feedback command can also be used to submit a feedback or ask any questions.
• We (the developers) reserve the right to remove or change the data mentioned above at any time without prior notifications to our users.
• The bot may not be used by individuals under the age of 13 years. Furthermore is the usage of commands categorized as NSFW (Not safe for Work) not allowed for individuals under the legal age of maturity in their country. The developers cannot be made responsible for underaged individuals using the bot. Discord is not to be used by anyone under the age of 13. If you suspect someone is under the age requirement, please report it to Discord.
This Privay Policy was last updated on November 11th 2021