- Install IIS
- Install iisnode. Make sure you install prerequisites (Url Rewrite Module & node) as explained in the instructions for iisnode
- Create a new folder in Explorer where you want to host Sinopia. For example
C:\Sinopia. Save package.json, start.js and web.config in this folder.
- Create a new site in Internet Information Services Manager. You can name it whatever you want. I'll call it Sinopia in these instructions. Specify the path to where you saved all files and a port number.
- Go back to Explorer and give the user that runs the application pool modify rights to the folder you just created. If you've named the new site
Sinopiaand did not change the app pool, it's running under an ApplicationPoolIdentity and you should give the user
IIS AppPool\Sinopiamodify rights see instructions if you need help. (You can restrict access later if you want so that it only has modify rights on the
- Start a command prompt and execute the commands below to download Sinopia:
cd c:\Sinopia npm install
- Make sure you have an inbound rule accepting TCP traffic to the port in Windows Firewall
- Thats it! Now you can navigate to the host and port that you specified
A default configuration file will be created
You can see stdout logging if you go to the url