- A Pen is worth a thousand docs.
- Be the developer your linter thinks you are.
- How would you React if I said I love Vue?
- If you get tired, be like an AJAX request and REST.
- If you want to
flexyour skills and go off the
grid, try coding a layout with
- Keep friends close and formatters closer.
- Keep the
- Knock knock! Race condition. Who's there?
- Learning 3D transforms in CSS requires a little
- Old programmers never die; they just lose some of their functions.
- Save your sass for CSS. Everywhere else, be kind.
- The best caches are like the best hugs. Warm.
- The Pen is mightier than the sword.
- There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't.
- There are two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors.
- Two CSS properties walk into a bar. A barstool in a completely different bar falls over.
- We would have called your functions earlier, but we were in a
- We'd ask you for an infinite loop joke, but we'd never hear the end of it.
- What did the HTML say to the CSS? I like your style.
- What's a functional programmer's favorite animal? A lamb, duh!
- Who's loopier? A fruit loop or a for loop?
- Why did the programmer quit her job? She didn't get arrays.
💕I'm the CSS to your HTML.
Programming jokes/one-liners found on CodePen
|from selenium import webdriver|
|driver = webdriver.Chrome()|
|loading_texts = set()|
|loading_text_elem = driver.find_element_by_id("loading-text")|
|len_before = len(loading_texts)|
|loading_text = loading_text_elem.get_attribute("innerHTML").strip()|
|if len(loading_texts) > len_before:|