- Create a new Evernote Note that is a list of all delimited text from all Notes in a specified Notebook
Script Settings Designed to be Changed
-- Change the below properties (in the script) to suit your needs
property nbName : "TestExtractText" property beginDelim : "***" property endDelim : "!!!"
Example Note with Delimiters
Example of Note Created
Created Note Process
- Shows Source Note as a hyperlink back to note
- Shows Last Update of Source Note
- Excludes empty found items
- Text between delimiters is either: none, CR, or LF
- If no notes are found that have delimiters, then a new Note is NOT created.
- Instead, a popup dialog is displayed so indicating.
- This is a draft script, provided for educational purposes only.
- It has had only very light testing.
- I strongly suggest that you create a TEST Notebook to use in testing and further developing this script.
- Use at your own risk! It works for me, but it DOES create a new Note in your Notebook.
For more info, you may want to visit the Evernote Forum topic concerning this script: Script to Search + Copy
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.5+
- Mac Applications
- Evernote Mac 6.7+