I couldn't find a way to download only my favourited talks, so I wrote a script, found in this gist. Below are instructions of how to use it for yourself.
- Go to https://pretalx.com/juliacon2023/schedule/ to choose your schedule and favourite the talks you want in your calendar.
- Next, go to the cookies page by opening up the dev tools (usually F12). I found my favourited talks on Firefox in Storage -> Local Storage -> "juliacon2023_favs" and copied the JSON array directly in the script.
- Paste in the array found in the cookies to your copy of the file below.
- Download your ICS calendar file by clicking the down arrow next to the Version number in the same folder as the script downloaded. I called my file "schedule.ics".
- Run the script with your favourited list and you should get a new file called "my_schedule.ics". Check to see if the talks are the ones you want.
- Download the ICS to your phone / import them to your calendar app of choice.