What is Python? State some programming language features of Python.
Python is a modern powerful interpreted language with objects, modules, threads, exceptions, and automatic memory managements. Python was introduced to the world in the year 1991 by Guido van Rossum Salient features of Python are
- Simple & Easy: Python is simple language & easy to learn.
- Free/open source: it means everybody can use python without purchasing license.
- High level language: when coding in Python one need not worry about low-level details.
- Portable: Python codes are Machine & platform independent.
- Extensible: Python program supports usage of C/ C++ codes.