Jim's CI Robot Idea
Have a robot that hooks into different points of the continuous integration pipeline (of some other software project), and have the robot react accordingly as things are happening in your pipeline.
- when a commit has been pushed to the maain branch the robot raises hit arm , jumps up, and plays a mario coin sound.
- all the tests pass a "tests done" sound is played, some lights flash, and the robots head moves.
- when the deployment finishes successfully, play a build finished sound and move robots arms around.
- if any of the steps fail, flash red spinning lights, play siren sound, and have robot in sad pose shaking head side to side.
- somehow give users of this robot a way to enter their own git repository link (without having to plug it into a computer and code)