##How to use Autoexechack
Browse your hack, right-click the RAW button and save as in the root level of SD.
If a hack does not work with your camera:
- Make sure the file you saved in the SD is called 'autoexec.ash'
- Make sure that the hack is supported by your camera.
- Make sure the update files (HDXXXX.bin, update.cmd, settings.in and WXXX.bin) are not on the SD.
- If you edited a autoexec.ash, make sure your editor saves the file as UNIX, otherwise it wont work.
- If you edited a autoexec.ash, make sure you wrote the code correctly, head to chernowii.com to see a complete list of commands.
- In Lock Exposure hacks, wait two seconds before pressing the shutter button.
- Reformat SD card
- Dont replace autoexecs!
- Make sure you did not touch anything that is crutial
- Try different SD/card reader
- Make sure you are using one of the following SDs for your HERO3 Black / HERO3+ Black
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB microSDHC (SDSDQXL-032G)
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC (SDSDQXL-064G)
- Lexar 32GB SDHC 600x (LSDMI32GBSBNA600R)
- Lexar 64GB SDXC 600x (LSDMI64GBSBNA600R)
- Delkin 32GB SDHC (DDMICROSDPRO2-32GB)
- Delkin 64GB SDXC (DDMICROSDPRO264GB)
Other SDs might not work.