Restore intentionally deleted commits in Git (remote)
- You own a Git repository server and the developers do not have access to it
(i.e. they can only read & write to the repo, but not
- You had a developer that wrote a project for you.
- He got angry for whatever reason and deleted all branches from the remote repo.
push -fed the
masterbranch leaving only one silly commit there.
- He escaped from the country leaving you without any code at all (at least this is what he believe in).
- You have never cloned the repo to other machine. There were only two copies of it: the developer's one and the server's one.