Nuwa Inc is seeking an experienced part time/full time UIUX Designer to create user-friendly interfaces for our unannounced project.
We'd love for you to be an active part of the design process, and help us make foundational decisions around the theming of the world.
- Be able to own or support both UX and UI Design artifacts as needed to solidify design direction and plans
- Communicate and collaborate with all members of the team
- Work hand in hand with game designers
- Design layouts and flows for user interfaces on iOS devices
- Create menus that are intuitive and easy to navigate
- Evangelize the perspective of the end user within the context of inclusivity and accessibility
- Be self-directed, able to work both independently and collaboratively with team members to solve challenges
- Identify priorities and gaps in current designs, and contribute/iterate creative solutions
- Be diligent and ensure quality of work in a fast paced, team based highly iterative development environment
- At least three years experience of working on UI/UX for games, or one commercial title shipped
- Extensive knowledge of design and wireframing tools
- Extensive knowledge of UI across multiple platforms
- Experience with the Unity game engine
If you're interested, roles DM me (Mason Remaley#5968) your email address, portfolio/resume, & any questions you have! If you don't 100% match the requirements feel free to message anyway.