Trusted Anonymous DAO
The goal of this process is to create a DAO that the public can weakly trust, while protecting DAO participants from wrench attacks by someone looking to takeover the DAO.
- A secret is given out to
npublicly trusted individuals.
- The individual's with secrets are instructed to secretly nominate one person they trust to participate in the DAO.
- The nominated individuals all sign the secret and publish the signature plus the address they signed with publicly (and anonymously).
- Nominated individuals should accept multiple nominations if offered, and not tell anyone they were nominated multiple times.
- Nominated individuals are strongly encouraged to participate, but they should not inform their nominator if they fail to participate.
- After a pre-defined amount of time has passed, all valid signatures (verifiable by anyone who has seen the secret) are collected and the trusted individuals all assert that: