- Open Chrome Developer tools and click the Network tab.
- Navigate to the page with the video and get it to start playing.
- Filter the list of files to "m3u8".
- Find master.m3u8 or index.m3u8 and click on it.
- Save the file to disk and look inside it.
- If the file contains a single m3u8 master url, copy that one instead.
- Run the program m3u8x.
- Paste the same m3u8 url in both textboxes (URL and Quality URL) and click "Headers" and set the referral url and user-agent from the request as found in Chrome.