I'm Daven, a Canadian and aspiring developer living in Japan.
- B.A. Economics: University of Waterloo (2008-2012)
- Study abroad at Ritsumeikan APU (立命館アジア太平洋大学)
- English teacher for 8 years
- Maze Solver: Implemented a depth first search algorithm to be able to solve mazes in the form of a nxm grid https://github.com/MSoup/ExitMaze-FloodFill
- DDR Song Aggregator: Scraped songlist on DDR wikipedia and fed them to Spotify API to find all existing DDR songs on spotify https://github.com/MSoup/DDRSongAggregator
- Using a Script to Automate Philips Hues Light functions https://github.com/MSoup/Playing-with-Hues
- Edabit Code Challenge Publisher: Made code challenges in Python https://edabit.com/user/k66z8NfCwxStFg2qz
- Japanese -> English Translator 1,179 jobs completed. Average score 9.1/10.0 (as of 2020/05/05) (Gengo, pro translator status) https://gengo.com/hire/profile/305153/
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 (as of summer 2017)
- TEFL 120H Certification - i-to-i TEFL - The Teach and Travel Group Ltd (winter 2018)
- Use my interpersonal skills acquired through teaching in the developer/IT world.