Scenario: Wanting to add a virtualhost file to Apache2, which was installed using apt while in bash
Assumption: /etc/apache2 in bash maps to %HOME%\AppData\Local\lxss\rootfs\etc\apache2
- Opened a Windows-linux bash shell
- Installed apache2 (sudo apt-get install ...)
- Wanted to add a virtual host file that had been used on another dev machine
- Decided that editing files with vi in the bash terminal was too annoying :)
- Found the matching "sites-available" folder via Win10 File Explorer.
- Copied an existing virtualhost file itno that folder