- Does the Web App have a saved deployment? ("Publish" -> "Deploy as Web App")
- Are you accessing the /dev endpoint (https://script.google.com/.../yourIdHere/dev)?
- If you are accessing the /exec endpoint (https://script.google.com/.../yourIdHere/exec), did you redeploy?
- If you redeployed, did you increment the script version?
- If you have a client-side problem, what does the
consolesay (pres F12 to open developer tools)?
- If you have a server-side problem, what do executions say (https://script.google.com/home/projects/yourIdHere/executions
Web App Access
- If you use
google.script.runto call server-side code: did you add
- If requests are "unauthorized", but you want a public API: did you deploy as "anyone, even anonymous" and "execute as me"?
- If requests are "unauthorized" and you want a users to login: did you include
Authorizationheader in the request?
- If requests are authorized, but fail: did you create a
doGettrigger function for GET requests or
- If requests succeed, but return nothing: does your trigger function
google.script.runsuccess handler returns nothing: did you
returnfrom the server-side function?
- "Cannot read property 'parameter' from undefined": do you try to run
doPostfrom Apps Script Editor? Event objects are only constructed at runtime when a request hits the Web App