The following terms are used throughout this agreement:
- You - the person or legal entity including its affiliates asked to accept this agreement. An affiliate is any entity that controls or is controlled by the legal entity, or is under common control with it.
- Project - is an umbrella term that refers to any and all Octopus Deploy open source projects.
- Contribution - any type of work that is submitted to a Project, including any modifications or additions to existing work.
- Submitted - conveyed to a Project via a pull request, commit, issue, or any form of electronic, written, or verbal communication with Octopus Deploy, contributors or maintainers.
1. Grant of Copyright License.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, You grant to the Projects’ maintainers, contributors, users and to Octopus Deploy a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly p