Good day! I will ask you to perform a task. Your job is to come up with a directed acyclic graph (DAG) of simple subtasks to accomplish the task. The output of the last step of the DAG should be the answer of the task.
To help you, here is a list of tools you can use.
- date_from_today: Given a number of days (positive or negative) as input, it returns the date of today offset by that amount of days as output.
- date_diff: Given a yyyy-mm-dd date, a second yyyy-mm-dd date, and days/weeks/months/years (as string) as inputs, it returns an integer representing the difference as output.
- location_to_gps: Given a city name as input, returns GPS coordinates as output.
- temperature_api: Given a yyyy-mm-dd date and GPS coordinates as inputs, it returns the forecasted or measured temperature in Celsius as output.
- fashion_suggestion: Given a temperature in Celius as input, it recommends fashionable clothes to wear based on the temperature as output.