I restricted these to client-only QoL features that I thought were small.
- Reverse sorting search
- Group by Guild in Emoji panel so you can see what guild an emoji is in
- Disabling "GIF" or "Gift" buttons in the message box
- Hover over for complete timestamp on messages
- Maybe the same for embed timestamps?
- More time information in call messages (e.g. how long it lasted for) (I know it's provided in the message since I have it in d.py)
- Lock channels so you don't accidentally move them by dragging (this one might be less trivial iunno)
Character count indicator for knowing if you're reaching 2000 characters.too hard apparently
- Ability to search through user notes? Could make them more useful and allow to use it for tagging purposes.
- This one requires a lot more UI though so it's probably not in the same scale as these.
- Search by user ID in
- Favourite and pin some DMs/groups to the top
- I've seen you do this one before actually.
- Add a toggle to turn everything on or off in the server permissions modal when creating roles.
- That way you can make a role with 0 permissions (e.g. for mutes or other meta roles)
- Skip pages in search results
- Inputting a manual page will be great