Here's a suggested work plan for the week. As always, this assumes you are putting aside 2 hours per weekday for work on MTH 201; if you can do that, and stick to the plan, you'll be free and clear for the weekend.
- Monday: 30 minutes to get started on Daily Prep for Module 6B; 30 minutes to get started with WeBWorK for Module 5; 30 minutes to work on an AEP (new draft or a revision); 30 minutes on the Derivative Computation WeBWorK set.
- Tuesday: 30 minutes to complete Daily Prep 6B; 30 minutes on an AEP; 30 minutes on the WebWorK for Module 6; 30 more minutes the Derivative Computation set.
- Wednesday: 30-45 minutes to complete Followup for Module 6A; 30 minutes on WeBWorK for Module 6; 30 minutes on an AEP; 30 minutes checking in with Campuswire and asking questions.
- Thursday: 30 minutes to start Followup for Module 6B; 30 minutes for WeBWorK; then an hour on an AEP.
- Friday: 30 minutes to complete Followup for Module 6B; 30 minutes to complete WeBWorK for Module 6; 30 minutes to complete Daily Prep for Module 6A; then 30 minutes to stop doing Calculus and go for a walk.