- 2010: Introductory STL (10 parts)
- microsoft/nurikabe: I open-sourced and slightly modernized my Nurikabe puzzle solver.
- 2011: Advanced STL: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6
- These videos weren't migrated when Microsoft Learn overhauled their site, but the recordings are still available. Thanks to GitHub user WalkingCat for indexing these links.
- 2012-2013: Core C++ (10 parts)
BoostCon (now known as C++Now)
- 2009: I am not aware of recordings for my talks "C++0x Support in Visual Studio 2010" and "The Parallel Patterns Library in Visual Studio 2010". You aren't missing anything, though.
- 2010: "Data Structure Visualizers in Visual Studio 2010" is irrelevant as the old visualizer machinery has been completely replaced by something much better (and documented).
- 2012: Regex In C++11 And Boost
- 2012: STL11: Magic && Secrets
- 2013: Don't Help The Compiler
- 2014: STL Features And Implementation Techniques
<functional>: What's New, And Proper Usage
tuple: What's New, And How It Works
- 2018: Class Template Argument Deduction for Everyone
- 2019: Floating-Point
<charconv>: Making Your Code 10x Faster With C++17's Final Boss
- 2020: C++20 STL Features: 1 Year of Development on GitHub
Pure Virtual C++
- 2022: MSVC C++20/23 Update